Beuchat Diving Octopus V First
Alternative Second Stage with 92.5cm Super Soft Yellow Hose
- Designed and developed in partnership with dive centres
- Quick and easy maintenance: extremely simple to disassemble, reassemble and maintain
- Proven reliability
- Simple second stage with non-compensating downstream valve
- Venturi control
- Flexible casing with large purge button
- Checked and adjusted individually on a specialised hyperbaric test bench
Beuchat is a company that designs and manufactures underwater equipment for scuba diving, spearfishing, snorkeling and freediving. Beuchat was founded by Georges Beuchat in Marseilles in 1934 and has grown to be an international company with a presence all over the world.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.