Altama Aboottabad Trail – Mid Waterproof
Rugged Trail Runners having tactical features starting with Altama’s legendary Panama Sole technology. Using sticky SOFROC rubber that wraps up in the arch to aid in fast roping, we’ve turned a typical trail runner into a tactical machine!
- Rugged trail runners with Altama's legendary Panama Sole technology for tactical performance.
- Sticky SOF-ROC rubber that wraps up in the arch to aid in fast roping - we've turned a typical trail runner into a tactical machine!
- Midsole cushioning compiled of multiple layers to protect the tactical warrior.
- Dual-density EVA midsole; slightly softer in the heel for added cushion and rebound.
- Full-length Rock 'n Roll Plate on the bottom side to prevent bruising from rocks and roots.
- The Strobel insole board is lined with an additional layer of EVA for that extra cushioning.
- Molded rubber toe assists and protects the foot when having to kick in a door.
- Injection-molded TPU heel clip adds support and provides superior stability.
- With the best microfiber PU as well as breathable nylon mesh, we laminate the materials in such a way to promote superior airflow, thus a healthier foot environment.
- The nylon loop lacing system helps for quick adjustment.
- On the heel, you will find a nylon pull loop to assist when pulling on your shoe.
- Alta-lite dual density blown PU insole for exceptional cushioning and support.
Altama is a leading supplier of Military boots. Ever since it was established in 1969, the Georgia-based company has been supplying the U.S. Military, government agencies, police and Special Forces with top-of-the-line footwear.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.